第五季

月伴飞鱼 2024-06-23 15:20:26
英语相关 > 老友记
支付宝打赏 微信打赏

如果文章对你有帮助,欢迎点击上方按钮打赏作者!

第22集

上半部分


        

Ross: What’s going on?

  • 怎么了?

Rachel: Well, my eye is a little itchy.

  • 我的眼睛有点痒。

Joey: Uhhh, mine too! Yeah.

  • 我的也是!

Monica: Wow! It’s really red! You should go see my eye doctor.

  • 你的眼睛好红喔!你应该去看我的眼科医生。

Rachel: Richard? I’m not gonna go see your ex-boyfriend!

  • 理查?我才不要找你的前男友看眼睛!

Chandler: Oh, Richard. That’s all I ever hear, Richard, Richard, Richard!

  • 理查……一天到晚理查个没完!

Monica: Since we’ve been going out, I think I’ve mentioned his name twice!

  • 打从我们开始约会以后,我想我只提过两次他的名字!

Chandler: Ok, so Richard, Richard!

  • 那好,理查、理查!

Monica: It’s not Richard! Ok? It’s this new guy and he’s really good.

  • 不是理查啦!我新找的眼科医生很棒。

Rachel: Well, I’m sorry I’m not going to an eye doctor!

  • 抱歉,我不去看眼科医生!

Ross: Oh God, here we go!

  • 天啊,老毛病又犯了!

Chandler: What?

  • 什么?

Ross: Anytime anything comes close to touching her eye or anyone else’s she’ll like freaks out. Watch! Watch!

  • 每次只要碰到眼睛这档事,她马上就避之唯恐不及。注意看!

Rachel: Ross! Come on! That’s all right! Fine-Ok, I have a weird thing with my eye. Can we not talk about itplease?

  • 罗斯,你别闹了!好,我对我的眼睛有怪癖。麻烦别再讨论了,行吗?

All: All right, fine. All right.

  • 好吧……

Monica: Hey Rach, remember that great song, Me, Myself, and I?

  • 瑞秋,还记得有首很棒的歌,我、我自己和…… (“我”和“眼睛”同音)

Rachel: Monica! Come on!

  • 莫妮卡,别闹啦!

Ross: Hey, does anybody want to get some lunch? All those in favor say I?

  • 有没有人想吃午餐?有意愿的请说……我……

Rachel: Ross! Stop it! Come on!

  • 罗斯,拜托别闹了啦!

Chandler: How much did I love The King and I?

  • 我有多喜欢《国王与我》?

Rachel: Chandler! All right.

  • 钱德!好了。

Joey: Me too! Me too! Me too!

  • 我也是……!

Rachel: Just stop it! Come on!

  • 够了,别玩了……!

Chandler: You ok there man?

  • 你还好吧?

Joey: Yeah, I got too excited!

  • 是的,我真的戳到了!

Ross: All right, I gotta go. I’m taking Ben to the park.

  • 先走了,我要带班去公园。

Phoebe: Ohh, give him a kiss for me!

  • 帮我亲一下他!

Ross: All right, bye!

  • 好,再见!

All: Bye.

  • 再见。

Ross: Later!

  • 再见!

Phoebe: I am so sorry you got caught in the middle of that. I didn’t mean to be so out there. I am furious with him!

  • 很抱歉让你们夹在中间尴尬。我也不是故意这么夸张,但我真的很生他的气!

Chandler: Wow, umm, calm down.

  • 别激动。

Phoebe: I’m trying, but man that guy can push my buttons!

  • 我在克制,但一想到那个人我就有气!

Monica: Why are so mad at him?

  • 你干嘛那么气他?

Phoebe: Look, I don’t wanna talk about it. Ok?

  • 我不想谈,好吗?

Monica: Well, it just seems like you really…

  • 只是……

Phoebe: You wanna be on my list too? Keep talking! Has anyone seen my list by the way?

  • 你想榜上有名就继续说啊!对了,谁有看到我的黑名单?

Chandler: Uh, no Pheebs. What’s it look like?

  • 没看到,长什么样子?

Phoebe: Uh, it’s a piece of paper and it says, “Ross” on it.

  • 就是张纸,上头写了“罗斯”。

Chandler: I see.

  • 了解。

Joey: Hey. I just got off the phone with Estelle and guess what. I got the lead in a movie! !

  • 我刚和艾斯黛讲完电话,你们猜怎么了?我要当电影主角了!

Chandler: You got the lead in a movie? That’s amazing! What’s the movie about? !

  • 你要演电影主角,太厉害了!是什么电影?

Joey: It’s called Shutter Speed, it’s really cool! Yeah, umm, well I meet this girl on the subway and we fall in love in like a day, right? And then, she disappears…

  • 片名是“极限速度”,超酷的!我在地铁遇见一个女孩,一天之内坠入情网。后来她消失无踪。

Joey: But I find out where she lives and when I get there, this, like old lady answers the door and I say, “Where’s Betsy?” Right? And she says, “Betsy’s been dead for 10 years.”

  • 但我找出了她住在哪里,一个老太太出来开门,我问她“贝丝在哪里?”,她说“贝丝已经过世十年了”。

Phoebe: Ohh-ohh, chilling!

  • 好冷!

Joey: And the best part is, we’re filming in the desert outside Vegas! You know what that means buddy!

  • 最棒的是,拍片地点在拉斯维加斯外的沙漠!兄弟,你知道那是啥意思!

Chandler: Yeah, I know that means buddy!

  • 对,我知道那是啥意思!

Joey: Road trip baby! Yeah, we can rent a car! I just have to be there by Tuesday!

  • 自驾游,我们可以租车!我周二以前到那里就行了!

Phoebe: Oh, wait, my grandmother’s dead.

  • 等等,我祖母过世了。

Chandler: Well, uh, we can talk about that too Pheebs.

  • 菲比,我们也可以聊聊那件事。

Phoebe: No! No, her cab! She probably won’t be using it; you can drive it to Las Vegas.

  • 不……我是说她的计程车,她八成用不到了,你们可以开去拉斯维加斯。

Joey: All right! Thanks Pheebs!

  • 好耶,菲比,谢了!

Chandler: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, what’re we going to do about my job?

  • 等等……那我的工作怎么办?

Joey: Oh, umm, not go.

  • 别去了。

Chandler: All right, great, road trip baby! This’s ok with you?

  • 好耶!棒!自驾游,宝贝!你没意见吧?

Monica: Uh, Chandler! You don’t have to ask for my permission. You can go.

  • 钱德,你不用征求我的允许……同意你去。

Chandler: Eh.

  • 谢谢。

Monica: Hey Rach, come on! We’re gonna be late for the eye doctor appointment!

  • 瑞秋,快点,要去看眼科了!

Rachel: All right! Let’s get this over with! Ugh! Ohhh! No! Look what I did! Oh, I mean, look at this mess!

  • 好啦,早去早解脱!看看我做了些什么啊!

Rachel: I mean, we’re probably gonna have to clean this up! You know? I mean we’re gonna have to reschedule!

  • 搞得一团乱,我得先来清理一下。看诊时间得要重约了!

Monica: Look, you thought that this mess is gonna bother me, you are wrong! All right, let’s go Blinky!

  • 若你认为这点脏乱就会影响我,那你就错了!我们走吧,眨眼姑娘。

Monica: Chandler! !!

  • 钱德!

Phoebe: Oh hey Joey! What’s up?

  • 乔伊!你怎么了?

Joey: I can’t decide which route to take to Vegas. Hey, you’ve traveled a lot right?

  • 我无法决定走哪条路去拉斯维加斯,你去过不少地方吧?

Phoebe: Yeah, I’ve been around.

  • 对,哪都去过。

Joey: Ok, so-so which route should I take, the northern route, or-or the southern route?

  • 那我该选哪一条?北线还是南线?

Phoebe: Ooh, if you take the northern route there’s a man in Illinois with a beard of bees.

  • 走北线途经伊利诺州,有个男人会用蜜蜂当胡子。

Joey: Great! Problem solved!

  • 太棒了,问题解决!

Phoebe: But on the southern route there’s a chicken that plays tic-tac-toe.

  • 但是走南线的话,可以看会玩井字游戏的鸡。

Joey: Well, back to square one.

  • 又回到原点了。

Phoebe: Oh, I know a way that you can decide! All right, I’m gonna ask you a series of questions and you answer as quickly as you can.

  • 我知道有个方法能让你做决定!我会问你一连串的问题,你回答得越快越好。

Joey: Yes!

  • 好!

Phoebe: Good, but wait. Ok, all right, here we go. Now I want you to relax. Take a deep breath. Clear your mind. Which do you like better, peanut butter or egg whites?

  • 很好,不过先别急。开始,你先放轻松,深呼吸一口气。心里不要想事情,花生酱和蛋白,你喜欢哪个?

Joey: Peanut butter!

  • 花生酱。

Phoebe: Which would you rather be, a fireman or a swimmer?

  • 消防员和游泳选手,你比较想当哪一个?

Joey: A swimmer!

  • 游泳选手!

Phoebe: Who would you rather sleep with, Monica or Rachel?

  • 莫妮卡和瑞秋,你比较想跟谁上床?

Joey: Monica. Oh…huh, I always thought it would be Rachel.

  • 莫妮卡……我一直都以为会是瑞秋呢。

Phoebe: No thinking! No thinking! Tie or ascot?

  • 不要想事情……领带或领巾?

Joey: Ascot!

  • 领巾。

Phoebe: North route or south route?

  • 南线或北线?

Joey: North route!

  • 北线!

Phoebe: Bam! There you go! Huh?

  • 答案出现,厉害吧!

Joey: Wow! That was incredible! Beard of bees, here I come!

  • 不可思议!蜜蜂胡,我来咯!

Ross: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Phoebe: Oh, this guy again.

  • 这家伙又来了。

Joey: Hey man, what’s up?

  • 你好吗?

Ross: Uhh, not much. You guys wanna see a movie tonight?

  • 没事,今晚想看电影吗?

Joey: Sure, what do you wanna see?

  • 好啊,你要看什么?

Ross: I don’t know, umm…

  • 不知道……

Joey: Oh well, I-I know how we can decide. Phoebe, show him your game!

  • 我知道我们要如何决定。菲比,让他见识你的游戏!

Phoebe: Umm, no, thank you.

  • 免了,多谢。

Ross: What’s with her?

  • 她是怎么了?

Joey: I don’t know. But hey, I know how we can decide. Ok, I’m gonna ask you questions and you answer real quick. Ok?

  • 不知道,但我知道怎么决定了。我问你问题,你要很快回答。

Ross: Ok.

  • 好。

Joey: What do you like better action or comedy?

  • 动作片或喜剧,你比较喜欢哪一个?

Ross: Action.

  • 动作片。

Joey: Who would you rather sleep with Monica or Rachel?

  • 莫妮卡和瑞秋,你比较想跟谁上床?

Ross: Dude, you are sick.

  • 老兄,你真变态。

Joey: Oh, all right. Sorry, I forgot you had that whole Rachel thing. I’m sorry.

  • 抱歉,我忘了你迷恋过瑞秋。

Rachel: Oh my God! What does that thing do?

  • 天啊,这是干嘛的?

Monica: Oh that’s an eye removal machine.

  • 这是眼球摘除机。

Rachel: All right, I’m out of here!

  • 好了,我要走了!

Monica: I’m kidding! I’m kidding!

  • 开玩笑的啦……

The Doctor: Hi Rachel!

  • 嗨,瑞秋!

Rachel: Hey!

  • 嗨!

The Doctor: I’m Dr. Miller. Monica told me you were a little nervous, but don’t worry, everything’s gonna be just fine.

  • 我是米勒医生,莫妮卡说你有点紧张。不过别担心,不会有事的。

Rachel: So we’re done then!

  • 那就结束吧。

Dr. Miller: Almost! But, first, we gotta start.

  • 还差一点,我们要先开始。

Rachel: Ok.

  • 好。

Dr. Miller: This is a glaucoma test. Rachel: Uh-huh.

  • 这是青光眼测试。嗯哼。

Dr. Miller: Sit down.

  • 请坐。

Rachel: Ok.

  • 好吧。

Dr. Miller: Put your chin here. Now, you’ll feel a small puff of air in each eye.

  • 把脸颊放在这里。好,眼睛会有风吹的感觉。

Rachel: What? !

  • 什么?

Monica: A small puff of air, now come on!

  • 一点点的风啦,你快点!

Dr. Miller: Here we go.

  • 开始。

Rachel: All right.

  • 好吧。

Dr. Miller: 1…2…3!

  • 一、二、三……!

Rachel: Ok. I’m sorry. All right, just- I’m gonna stay in here this time. Ok.

  • 抱歉……好吧。我这次不会动。

Dr. Miller: Ready?

  • 好了吗?

Rachel: Uh-huh.

  • 嗯哼。

Dr. Miller: 1…2…

  • 一、二……

Rachel: I’m sorry.

  • 抱歉。

Monica: You know what, I’m gonna hold her head.

  • 我来抓她头好了。

Rachel: Ok.

  • 好。

Dr. Miller: That’s ok.

  • 不用了。

Monica: Ok.

  • 好。

Rachel: Ok. Ok!

  • 好了。

Dr. Miller: 1…2!

  • 一、二……

Rachel: I’m sorry.

  • 对不起。

Dr. Miller: You know what? You’re young; you probably don’t have glaucoma.

  • 你还年轻,应该没有青光眼。

Rachel: Ok! So, it was very, very nice to meet you sir and Ow! Hey! What are you doing? ! Are you crazy!

  • 太好了,很高兴认识您!你在干嘛?你疯了不成?

Dr. Miller: Ok. You’ve got a small, minor infection in that left eye. I want you to take these drops three times a day for a week and you’ll be as good as new.

  • 好,你的左眼有些微感染。这眼药水一天点三次,连续一周你就宛如新生了。

Rachel: Yeah, no, I don’t-I don’t put things in my eye.

  • 我不把任何东西放进眼睛里。

Dr. Miller: Ok then, I guess we’ll see you back here in three months.

  • 那好吧,三个月后再见。

Rachel: Great!

  • 太好了!

Dr. Miller: And I’ll fit you for a glass eye.

  • 我到时帮你装上玻璃假眼。

Rachel: Ok, just give me the damn drops!

  • 好啦,把那死眼药水给我!

Monica: Dr. Miller? P E C F D.

  • 米勒医生?P、E、C、F、D。

Dr. Miller: Very good Monica! You know where they are.

  • 莫妮卡,棒极了。你知道奖品放在哪里。

Monica: I sure do!

  • 我当然知道!

Monica: And you don’t get one.

  • 你没有!

Rachel: You know, I-I gotta tell ya, those eye drops are a miracle. My eye is a 100% better.

  • 那眼药水实在是太神奇了,我的眼睛百分之百好了。

Monica: They’re still in my coat.

  • 眼药水还放在我的外套里。

Rachel: Damn!

  • 可恶!

Chandler: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Joey: Hey! You ready to go?

  • 准备好上路了没?

Chandler: Yeah, listen, how cold is it gonna be there? Do I need a coat or will all these sweater vests be enough?

  • 好了,不过那边会有多冷?我要带外套,还是带这些毛衣就够了?

Chandler: What?

  • 怎么了?

Monica: I love you.

  • 我爱你。

Joey: Man, I wish Ross was coming with us! You know? I’m gonna miss him!

  • 真希望罗斯也能一起去!我一定会很想念他的!

Phoebe: Thanks a lot! I just got that jerk out of my mind!

  • 真是多谢你了!我才刚把那个混蛋给忘掉!

Chandler: Hey, so where’re we staying? Is the movie putting us up in a big hotel suite?

  • 我们住哪里?电影公司招待的饭店大套房?

Joey: Uh no, not really. It’s an independent film you know? So we don’t have a real big budget. I figured I’d just stay in your room.

  • 不算是,这是独立制片的电影,没有大预算。我想我住你房间好了。

Chandler: I see, but once you get your first paycheck you’ll be springing for a big hotel suite, right? I mean, lead in a movie, they must be paying you a lot?

  • 但等你拿到酬劳之后,你会请我住饭店大套房吧?主演电影的片酬一定不少吧?

Joey: Oh yeah! Check this out. For every dollar Shutter Speed makes, one penny of it goes right in Joey’s pocket.

  • 是的,“极限速度”每赚一块钱,乔伊就能分到百分之一。

Chandler: So you don’t get paid unless the movie makes money?

  • 所以电影赚钱你才有钱拿?

Joey: Did you not hear the plot of the movie? “She’s been dead for ten years.” I’m gonna be a millionaire!

  • 你不知道这电影的情节吗?“贝丝已经过世十年了”。我就快变成百万富翁了!

Ross: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Joey: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Ross: I just wanna say goodbye to you guys, and to see if you guys will place a little bet for me, huh? Twenty bucks on black 15.

  • 我只是要来跟你们说个再见,顺便托你们帮我下个注,20美元押黑色15号。

Joey: You got it!

  • 没问题!

Ross: All right!

  • 好!

Ross: You remember the number, right?

  • 你记得号码吧?

Joey: Yeah black 13.

  • 记得,黑色13号。

Ross: Black 15! !!

  • 黑色15号啦!

Joey: You got it.

  • 没问题。

Chandler & Joey: Bye-bye!

  • 再见!

All: Bye you guys!

  • 再见!

Monica: I wanna say goodbye at the car! Chandler: Ok!

  • 我去车子那里替你送行!好!

Joey: Anybody wanna say goodbye to me at the car?

  • 谁要去车子那里替我送行?

Rachel: Oh, honey, I’ll say goodbye to you at the car if you don’t mind the pus.

  • 我可以替你送行,只要你不介意我眼睛化脓。

Joey: See you!

  • 再见!

Rachel: Well, wait a minute! A little pus is good! It means it’s healing!

  • 等等,化脓是好现象,表示快要好了!

Ross: Hey Pheebs, whatcha reading? Pheebs? Hello? Phoebe? Phoe-Phoebe! Come on!

  • 菲比,你在看什么?菲比?嗨?菲比?……菲比?别闹了啦!

Phoebe: Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there.

  • 抱歉,我不知道你在这里。

Ross: Pheebs, are you, are you mad at me, or something? Cause if you are, please, tell me what it is I did!

  • 菲比,你在生我的气吗?我做了什么让你生气的事?

Phoebe: Well, if you don’t know I can’t help you.

  • 你不知道,我也帮不了你。

Ross: Well, I don’t know.

  • 我是不知道啊。

Phoebe: Well, I can’t help you.

  • 那我也无能为力了。

下半部分


        

Ross: Ok, whatever it is, I’m-I’m very, very sorry. Ok?

  • 不管是什么事,我都非常抱歉。

Phoebe: Apology accepted.

  • 我接受你的道歉。

Ross: Ok. So we’re, we’re good?

  • 好吧。那我们没事了?

Phoebe: Uh-huh.

  • 嗯哼。

Ross: All right. I’ll uh, I’ll see you later, ok?

  • 好吧,那晚点见咯?

Phoebe: Bye, fat ass.

  • 好,大屁股。

Ross: All right! ! Phoebe now come on! Will you please tell me what it is that made you so mad at me!

  • 够了!菲比,你快点说,我做了什么让你这么不爽?

Phoebe: I don’t know! I don’t remember!

  • 我不知道,我不记得了!

Ross: What? ! What do you mean-what do you mean you can’t remember? !

  • 什么叫做你不记得了?

Phoebe: I was so focused on being mad at you that I forgot what it was I was mad about!

  • 我太专心在生你的气,气到都忘了生气的原因!

Ross: If you can’t remember, can’t we just forget about this?

  • 既然忘了,那能不能就算了?

Phoebe: Oh no, I am mad at you. I know that much. But, I am sorry about the fat ass thing. Cause You actually have a very sweet little heinie.

  • 不行,我生你的气,这很确定。但我很抱歉骂你大屁股,因为你的小屁屁很可爱。

Joey: Man, I’m getting pretty tired. You might have to take over soon.

  • 我开得好累,你随时准备接手。

Chandler: We’ve been driving for a half-hour, and you haven’t looked at the road once.

  • 我们才上路半小时,而且你都没在看路。

Joey: Don’t worry, it’s out there! I guess I just need lunch.

别担心,路就是路嘛!我想我该吃午饭了。

Chandler: Yeah.

  • 是啊。

Joey: You wanna eat? My treat.

  • 你要吃吗?我请客。

Chandler: Isn’t that Ross’s money?

  • 那不是罗斯的钱吗?

Joey: Yeah. Ok. Ross’s treat! Where do you wanna eat?

  • 是啊,好吧,罗斯请客!你想吃什么?

Chandler: I don’t know.

  • 我不知道。

Joey: Ooh, hey, I know how we can decide! All right, uh, I’m gonna ask you a bunch of questions and then youhave to answer real fast. Ok?

  • 我知道要怎么决定了!我问你一堆问题,你得很快回答。

Joey: So uh, clear your mind Clear it right out! Clear it out! Clear! Ok!

  • 不要想事情,什么都不要想。

Chandler: Ok, so it’s all clear except for this-this image of a small purple lamp. Is that all right if that stays in there?

  • 好!我没在想事情,但心里有个小紫灯的形象。这样不碍事吧?

Joey: Yeah. I don’t see why not. I guess…All right. You have to answer with the first thing that pops intoyour head, okay?

  • 应该不碍事吧……想到什么就直接回答。

Chandler: Ok.

  • 好。

Joey: Okay, uhh, would you rather be too wet or too dry?

  • 你宁愿太湿或太干?

Chandler: Too dry.

  • 太干。

Joey: Do you believe in ghosts, yes or no?

  • 你相不相信有鬼?

Chandler: No!

  • 不相信!

Joey: Is this movie gonna be my big break?

  • 这电影会让我翻身吗?

Chandler: No!

  • 不会!

Joey: What? !

  • 什么?

Chandler: Yes.

  • 会。

Joey: Dude you said, “No!”

  • 你刚才说不会!

Chandler: I also said, “Yes!”

  • 我也说了会啊!

Joey: You don’t think this is going to be a big break for me?

  • 你不觉得我这次会翻身?

Chandler: No! Ahhh! !!

  • 对!

Joey: I don’t believe this!

  • 难以置信!

Chandler: Look Joe, I ju-, I just don’t wanna get your hopes up real high, you know?

  • 乔伊,我只是不要你期望太高。

Joey: What’re you talking about? ! I’m the lead in a movie!

  • 你在胡说什么?我是电影主角耶!

Chandler: They’re not even paying you! This doesn’t even sound like a real movie!

  • 那他们还不付你片酬?听起来都不像真的电影!

Joey: You know what? I don’t need this! Ok? I don’t know why you’re dumping all over my big break.

  • 我不需要听这种话,搞不懂你干嘛泄我的气。

Chandler: Joe, I don’t think this is going to be your big break.

  • 乔伊,我不认为你这次能翻身。

Joey: Is that why you’re on this trip, huh? Make me feel like a loser? Cause if it is, I’ll tell ya, I-I-I’drather be alone.

  • 所以你才来这趟?让我觉得自己是失败者?如果是这样,那我宁愿自己去。

Chandler: Oh, you don’t want me on the trip?

  • 你不要我陪你去?

Joey: Not if you’re gonna be like this!

  • 你这样我不要也罢。

Chandler: All right, I’ll tell ya what, the next time you ask me a question like that I’ll lie.

  • 那好吧,下次你再问那种问题,我骗你就是了。

Joey: Yeah! I don’t want you on the trip!

  • 对!我不要你一起去!

Chandler: All right, fine! Fine! Why don’t you pull over? I’ll get out right now!

  • 好,无所谓…… 你停车,我马上走!

Joey: Fine!

  • 好啊!

Joey: Get out!

  • 滚吧!

Chandler: You’re not actually supposed to stop on the bridge.

  • 在桥上不能随便就停车。

Joey: Get out! !

  • 滚啦!

Chandler: Aw-aw-oy!

  • 好啦!

Chandler: Wait! Wait, there’s no sidewalk! Yeah, I’m gonna die here.

  • 等等……桥上没有人行道!我一定会死在这里。

Ross: Ok, are you mad at me because my hair gel smells?

  • 好,你生我的气,是因为我发胶有怪味?

Phoebe: No.

  • 不是。

Ross: Are you angry with me because I said your handwriting is childlike?

  • 你生我的气,是因为我说你写字像小孩?

Phoebe: No, that made me feel precious.

  • 不是,这样才特别啊。

Monica: Oh, I know! Umm, is it because he’s always correcting people’s grammar? Whom! Whom! Sometimes it’s who!

  • 我知道了!因为他老爱纠正别人文法?什么“Whom””Whow”的!有时候是用“Who”啦!

Ross: Yeah? Sometimes it’s…

  • 是吗?有时候是……

Rachel: Oh, did you beat him at a board game? He turns into such a baby when he starts to lose.

  • 还是你玩西洋棋赢了他?他开始居于劣势就很孩子气。

Ross: Ok, I’m the baby.

  • 好,我孩子气。

Rachel: Eh! Stop it!

  • 住手!

Chandler: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Monica: Chandler! What’re you doing here? Ross: Hey!

  • 钱德,你怎么会在这里?嗨!

Chandler: Joey kicked me out of the car on the George Washington bridge!

  • 乔伊在大桥上,把我赶下车!

All: Why? !

  • 为什么?

Chandler: I don’t know! He went crazy! You know, we were playing that game where you-you ask a question andyou have to answer it really fast.

  • 不知道,他突然发飙!我们在玩快问快答的游戏。

Phoebe: That game should not be played without my supervision.

  • 没有我在场监督,绝对不能玩那个游戏。

Chandler: Well, I don’t know what made him so mad, you know? All I said was that uh, I didn’t think this’s gonna be his big break.

  • 我不知道他干嘛气成那样,我只是说他这次不会翻身。

Chandler: That this movie wasn’t gonna do anything for him, and that uh, you know it didn’t sound like a real movie- Ok, he should’ve pushed me off of the bridge.

  • 说这部电影帮不了他,说这部电影不像是真的。好啦,他该把我推下桥才对。

Phoebe: What’s in the bag?

  • 你袋子里有什么?

Chandler: Oh, I figured you guys would all be mad at me. So I got you some gifts that I found on the side of the road. Who wants the teddy bear with one leg?

  • 我猜想你们大家也会对我不爽。所以我在路边检了些礼物,谁要一条腿的泰迪熊?

Phoebe: I do!

  • 我要!

Rachel: Ok.

  • 来了。

Monica: Not even close.

  • 差远了。

Rachel: Ok, well then you know what? Help me! I need help! I can’t do this!

  • 好啦,你帮我,我没办法!

Monica: All right! Come on! Let’s do it!

  • 来,我帮你!

Rachel: All right!

  • 好。

Monica: Sit down.

  • 坐下。

Rachel: All right.

  • 好。

Monica: Put your head back.

  • 头往后仰。

Rachel: Yes!

  • 好!

Monica: All right.

  • 好了。

Rachel: Ok.

  • 好。

Monica: Now, open your eyes.

  • 把眼睛张开。

Rachel: Ok, they are.

  • 好,张开了。

Monica: How many fingers am I holding up?

  • 我举了几只手指头?

Rachel: Four.

  • 四只。

Monica: Oh my God, I was thinking four.

  • 天啊,我心里想的也是四只。

Rachel: Really? !

  • 真的?

Monica: Yes! All right, you know what? Why don’t we start with a practice one? Ok?

  • 是啊!这样吧,我们先来预演一次。

Rachel: Ok!

  • 好!

Monica: No drops!

  • 不滴眼药水!

Rachel: Great!

  • 太好了!

Monica: Ok.

  • 好。

Rachel: Ok.

  • 好。

Monica: All right. On three, 1…2…3! Now my pillow’s all wet!

  • 数到三,一、二、三……你害我沙发枕都湿了!

Rachel: Well, well, you said it was practice!

  • 你自己说是预演的!

Monica: Then why did you move? !

  • 那你干嘛动?

Rachel: Because I knew you were lying!

  • 因为我知道你会骗我!

Monica: All right, come here!

  • 好吧,过来!

Rachel: What are you? Monica! Stop it! Oh my God! Stop it!

  • 你要干嘛?莫妮卡,天啊!住手!

Monica: I am going…I’m- Turn it over! I’m…I am going to get, ok, get these drops into your eyes.

  • 我要……转回来!我要把眼药水……滴进你眼睛。

Rachel: Oh my God! You really are freakishly strong!

  • 天啊,你蛮力真大!

Rachel: Monica! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

  • 莫妮卡,住手!

Monica: Damn! It’s empty!

  • 可恶,空了!

Rachel: Wow, you know if Joey and Chandler walked in right now, we could make a fortune!

  • 如果现在乔伊和钱德走进来,我们就走运了!

Phoebe: Ooh that is definitely Chandler, Joey, or Ross. Or-or Rachel!

  • 一定是钱德、乔伊或罗斯。或是瑞秋!

Monica: Hello? It’s Joey. I’m so glad you called! Chandler told me what happened. You know he’s really upsetabout it.

  • 喂?……是乔伊。真高兴你打来,钱德都说了,他很难过。

Joey: Not as upset as he’s gonna be when he finds out what I did with his sweater vests!

  • 等他知道他毛衣的下场,他一定会更难过。

Monica: What did you do to his sweater vests?

  • 你把他的毛衣怎么了?

Joey: Let’s just say there’s a well-dressed pack of dogs in Ohio. Hey, Monica listen is-is Phoebe there? I gotta ask her something about the car.

  • 这么说吧,在俄亥俄州有一伙打扮亮丽的狗。莫妮卡?菲比在吗?我有车子的事要问她。

Monica: Yeah, she’s here. Hold on one second.

  • 她在,你等等。

Phoebe: Hey, dude!

  • 嗨!

Joey: Hey Pheebs! Listen, this wooden box keeps sliding out from under the seat. What-what is it?

  • 嗨,菲比,你听我说,座位底下有个木盒滑出来,那是什么?

Phoebe: Oh that’s my grandma. And thanks Joey she’s having a really great time.

  • 那是我祖母。乔伊,谢谢你,她玩得很愉快。

Chandler: Is that Joey? Is that Joey? Let me talk to him! Let me talk to him.

  • 是乔伊吗?我要跟他说……

Phoebe: Ok Joey? Chandler’s here, he was wondering…Ok, I guess he ran out of change.

  • 乔伊?钱德不知道你……我想他零钱正好用完了。

Chandler: You know, he won’t even talk to me. How am I gonna apologize to him if he won’t even talk to me?

  • 他连话都不想跟我说,这样我要怎么跟他道歉?

Monica: Well, maybe you should send him something. So that when he gets to Las Vegas he’ll know that you’re sorry.

  • 或许你应该寄点东西给他。等他到了拉斯维加斯,就知道你想表达歉意了。

Chandler: That’s a good idea. I wonder where I could get a basket of porn…

  • 好主意,上哪儿找一堆A片……?

Phoebe: Oh, no, don’t-don’t say I’m sorry with porn!

  • 不行,不能用A片道歉啦!

Chandler: Really?

  • 真的?

Phoebe: You know what you should send him? A carton of cigarettes. Cause that why he could trade it for protection. No. That’s prison.

  • 你应该寄一条烟过去,他可以用来换取保护。错了,监狱里才是这样。

Ross: Ok, Pheebs, I know how we’re gonna figure this out. Ok, clear your mind and answer the first thing that comes into your head. Ok?

  • 菲比,我知道要怎么找出原因。好,什么都不要想,想到什么就直接回答。好吗?

Phoebe: Uh-hmm.

  • 嗯哼。

Ross: What do you like better flora or fauna?

  • 你比较喜欢植物还是动物?

Phoebe: Fauna.

  • 动物。

Ross: Who would you rather be Simon or Garfunkle?

  • 你想当西蒙还是葛芬柯(六十年代民谣歌手组合)?

Phoebe: Garfunkle.

  • 葛芬柯。

Ross: Why are you mad at me?

  • 你为何生我的气?

Phoebe: You said I was boring- Ohh!

  • 因为你说我很无趣。

Ross: When did I say you were boring? !

  • 我何时说过你无趣了?

Phoebe: Oh my God, I remember now! We were playing chess!

  • 天啊,我想起来了,我们下西洋棋那次!

Ross: Phoebe! You and I have never played chess!

  • 菲比,我和你没下过西洋棋!

Phoebe: Oh, come on! Yes, remember that time on the frozen lake? We were playing chess, you said I was boring, and then you took off your energy mask and you were Cameron Diaz!

  • 有啦,记得冰冻湖那次吗?我们玩西洋棋,你说我很无趣。然后你脱下面具,变成了卡梅隆迪亚兹(女影星)。

Phoebe: Ok, there’s a chance this may have been a dream.

  • 好吧,这有可能是梦境。

Ross: So this entire time, you’ve been angry with me because of a dream? ! Well, guess what, Phoebe? Now I’mmad at you! Oww!

  • 所以你这阵子以来对我不爽,全是因为一场梦?菲比,现在轮到我对你不爽了!

Phoebe: I-I wanted to make sure that this wasn’t a dream. Otherwise we’re just wasting each other’s time.

  • 我想确定这次不是作梦,否则我们是在浪费彼此的时间。

Joey: Hey-hey! Stanley! Hey-hey! Your leading man is here! Let’s get to work.

  • 史丹利!你的主角来了,咱们开工吧。

Stanley: Umm, slight change of plans. We’ve shut down.

  • 计划有些改变,我们停拍了。

Joey: Wh-what? ! Why? !

  • 什么?为什么?

Stanley: It’s a money thing, we don’t have any.

  • 钱的原因,我们没钱。

Joey: You’re kidding right?

  • 你在开玩笑吧?

Stanley: No.

  • 不是。

Joey: What? !

  • 什么?

Stanley: It’s probably just temporary eh. We’re hoping to get some more money soon, so if you could just uh,hang out.

  • 这或许只是暂时的。我们希望能快点筹到资金,你先撑一下。

Joey: What, hang out? ! How long?

  • 撑一下?要撑多久?

Stanley: I don’t know. A week? Maybe two? The money will turn it up! People always wanna invest in movies! Hey, you’re not rich, are ya?

  • 不知道,一、两个星期吧?资金会出现的,大家都爱投资拍片。你该不会是有钱人吧?

Joey: No!

  • 我不是!

Stanley: Eh, worth a shot. Look, Joey, let me know where you’re staying, ok?

  • 问一下也无妨。乔伊,让我知道你在哪儿落脚。

The Grip: Hey pal, are you Joey Tribbiani?

  • 你是乔伊崔比亚尼吗?

Joey: Yeah.

  • 我是。

The Grip: These got left for ya.

  • 这是有人留给你的。

Joey: Thanks.

  • 谢了。

Chandler: “Congratulations on your big break.”

  • 恭喜你翻身了。

Monica: Hello?

  • 喂?

Joey: Hey Monica, it’s Joey!

  • 莫妮卡,我是乔伊!

Monica: Hey Joey! Aww, you remembered me even though you’re a big star!

  • 嗨乔伊!你当了大明星还是记得我!

Joey: Aw, come on! It’ll be years before I forget you!

  • 得了吧,忘记你也要好几年!

Monica: Joey, what’s it like on a movie set, huh? Do you have a dressing room? Do you have a chair with yourname on it?

  • 拍片现场是什么样子?你有自己的更衣室吗?有专属的私人座椅吗?

Joey: Uh, well yeah-yeah, I got all of that going on. Yeah, listen uh, I want you to make sure you tell Chandler that he couldn’t’ve been more wrong! Uh-oh! I-I gotta go, Monica, my uh, my sushi’s here!

  • 有啊,一切都在进行当中。你一定要跟钱德说,他完完全全看走眼了。莫妮卡,我得挂了,我的寿司送来了!

Joey: Sorry about that. Thanks for waiting.

  • 抱歉,多谢你们等我。

The Husband: Ok!

  • 没关系!

Joey: Everybody smile! Ok, thanks a lot! Enjoy your stay at Caesar’s! We hope it’s toga-rrific! Kill me. Kill me now.

  • 大家笑一个,多谢!在凯萨酒店住得愉快,祝你们“罗马”很棒(乔伊自己造的词)杀了我吧……

Ross: Hey Rach, can you pass me the TV Guide?

  • 瑞秋,电视指南递给我好吗?

Rachel: Yeah!

  • 好啊!

Monica: Go! !

  • 上!

Rachel: What? !! Stop it! Stop it! Oh my God!

  • 住手!……天啊!

Monica: Ok! Ok! Ok!

  • 好了……!

Monica: We’ll see you in about 3 to 4 hours.

  • 3到4小时以后我们再回来看你。

Rachel: Oh!

  • 噢!

第23集

上半部分


        

Rachel: Pheebs? Could you get that? Please?

  • 菲比,可以麻烦接个电话吗?

Phoebe: Why? Just Cause you’re too lazy to get up off your tushie?

  • 为什么?就因为你懒得抬你的屁股?

Rachel: No! No! It’s just that all the people in the entire world that I would wanna talk to are right here.

  • 不是,只是因为在全世界,我只想跟你说话。

Phoebe: Ok!

  • 好!

Rachel: Sucker!

  • 真好骗!

Phoebe: Hello? Hey Joey!

  • 喂?乔伊!

Joey: Hey Pheebs! Listen, uh can you do me a favor? I forgot the PIN number to my ATM card can, can you get it for me?

  • 菲比,帮我个忙好吗?我忘记提款卡的密码,你可以帮我去找吗?

Phoebe: Sure! Where is it?

  • 好啊,在哪里?

Joey: Uh, I scratched it on the ATM machine down on the corner.

  • 我刻在提款机的角落那里。

Phoebe: Ohh! So you’re 5639? !

  • 原来5639是你的密码!

Joey: That’s it! Thanks Pheebs!

  • 没错,菲比,谢了!

Chandler: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Phoebe: Ooh, do you wanna talk to Chandler?

  • 你要跟钱德说话吗?

Chandler: Is that Joey? ! Let me talk to him!

  • 是乔伊吗?让我跟他说!

Joey: No! Cause he didn’t believe in my movie! Which is a big mistake because it is real! Real!

  • 不要!他不相信我的电影!他大错特错,这次的电影是真的!

A Casino Boss: Hey! Tribbiani! Get back to work! Break time’s over!

  • 崔比亚尼!快回去工作,休息时间结束了。

Phoebe: Who was that?

  • 刚才那个是谁?

Joey: Uhh, my stunt double. Yeah, and you know, he’s getting a little too familiar for my taste.

  • 我的替身,他有点太没大没小了。

Chandler: You know what? I’ve been trying to apologize to him all week! If he’s not gonna let me do it on the phone, I’m gonna go down there and I’m gonna do it in person.

  • 我这星期来都试着跟他道歉,若他不让我在电话上说,我就直接杀过去当面说。

Joey: Uhh Pheebs, I heard that. Can you put him on?

  • 菲比,我听到了,请他听电话。

Phoebe: Yeah!

  • 好!

Chandler: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Joey: Don’t come out here!

  • 你别过来!

Chandler: No-no-no-no, I support you one hundred percent and I wanna prove that to you in person!

  • 不行……我百分之百支持你,我要当面证明给你看!

Joey: I got that! I forgive ya! Don’t come out here!

  • 收到,我原谅你,你别过来!

Chandler: Forgive me? You haven’t been taking my calls for a week!

  • 原谅我?你一星期都不接我电话!

Joey: Well, I’m totally over it Chandler. Friends forever! Don’t come out here!

  • 钱德,我早都不介意了,咱们是一辈子的朋友!你别过来!

A Tourist: Would you mind doing a picture with us?

  • 可以跟我们照张相吗?

Chandler: Uh, what was that?

  • 那是什么?

Joey: Uh, Entertainment Tonight. Yeah, ok so, good talking to ya and don’t come out here. All right.

  • “今夜娱乐”节目。好了,很高兴跟你说话,你别过来。

Phoebe: Monica! I’m sorry I’m late!

  • 莫妮卡,抱歉我迟到了!

Phoebe: Monica?

  • 莫妮卡?

Monica: Phoebe? Oh, Phoebe, I’m so sorry. Have you been here long?

  • 菲比?菲比,真对不起。你到很久了吗?

Phoebe: That’s ok. What the hell took you so long?

  • 没关系啦。你怎么拖了那么久?

Monica: Ok, you can not tell Chandler. Ok? But I ran into Richard.

  • 好,不许你跟钱德说,我遇见了理查。

Phoebe: Which Richard?

  • 哪个理查?

Monica: The Richard.

  • 那个理查。

Phoebe: Richard Simmons? ! Oh my God!

  • 理查·西蒙斯?天啊!(健身教练)

Monica: Noo! My ex-boyfriend Richard! You know, the tall guy, moustache?

  • 不是啦,是我前男友理查!个子高高,有胡子那个。

Phoebe: Oh! Ok, that actually makes more sense. So how was it?

  • 好吧,这就说得过去了。情况如何?

Monica: It was, it was really nice. And we started talking and I-I ended up having lunch with him.

  • 好极了,我们先是闲聊,后来一起吃了个午饭。

Phoebe: Oh that is so weird! I had a dream that you had lunch with Richard.

  • 怪了,我有梦到你跟理查吃饭。

Monica: Really?

  • 真的?

Phoebe: But again, Richard Simmons. Go on.

  • 不过是跟理查·西蒙斯啦,你继续说。

Monica: All right. The strange part was, he was really nice, umm and he looks great, but I didn’t feel anything at all!

  • 奇怪的是虽然他很棒也很帅,但是我对他完全没感觉了!

Phoebe: Ooh! So now why can’t we tell Chandler?

  • 那为什么不能跟钱德说?

Monica: Aw. Because it would totally freak him out and tomorrow’s our anniversary. I just don’t want anything to spoil that.

  • 因为他听了一定会发神经,明天就是我们的纪念日,我不想搞砸。

Phoebe: Oh, my God, I can’t believe you guys’ve lasted a whole year!

  • 不敢相信你们交往一年了!

Monica: I know.

  • 我知道。

Phoebe: Wow! I owe Rachel 20 bucks!

  • 我欠瑞秋20美元!

Monica: What?

  • 什么?

Phoebe: On a totally different bet.

  • 是个完全不相干的打赌。

Chandler: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Monica: It’s almost our anniversary!

  • 一周年纪念日快到了!

Chandler: I know. Can you believe it? One year ago today I was just your annoying friend Chandler.

  • 我知道,你相信吗?一年前的今天,我还只是烦人的朋友钱德。

Phoebe: Awww! Now you’re just my annoying friend Chandler.

  • 现在你是我烦人的朋友钱德。

Chandler: Huh.

  • 哈。

Monica: I got you a present!

  • 我帮你买了礼物!

Chandler: Oh, but it’s not ‘til tomorrow!

  • 纪念日明天才到!

Monica: I know, but you have to open it today!

  • 我知道,但你今天就要开礼物!

Chandler: Ok.

  • 好吧。

Monica: Ok! There you go! It’s two tickets to Vegas!

  • 让我来!两张去拉斯维加斯的机票!

Chandler: Wow!

  • 哇!

Monica: Yeah! For this weekend! Oh gosh, it’ll be perfect, you get to see Joey plus we get to start our anniversary celebration on the plane. We can call it our plane-aversary.

  • 这周末的来回机票!一定很完美,不但能去看乔伊,还能在飞机上开始过纪念日。就叫做“飞机纪念日”吧。

Chandler: We have to?

  • 一定要这样叫?

Monica: You know, ok.

  • 不用啦。

Chandler: Ok but this is great, but, Joey said he didn’t want any of us out there.

  • 是很棒,但乔伊说了不要我们过去。

Monica: Oh, he just doesn’t want us to go through any trouble. But think how excited he’ll be when we go outand surprise him! Plus we get to have our own, ani-Vegas-ary! A-Nevadaversary!

  • 他只是怕麻烦我们而已,到时我们突然出现,他一定很兴奋的。而且我们自己还有拉斯维加斯纪念日,内华达纪念日!

Chandler: Yeah, I think we should see other people.

  • 我想我们应该和别人交往试试。

Monica: We can go, right?

  • 我们可以去吧?

Chandler: Yeah.

  • 是的。

Monica: Ok!

  • 好!

Chandler: It’s a great idea.

  • 这是个好主意。

Phoebe: Ok, I’m gonna go too!

  • 好耶,我也要去!

Chandler: You know what Pheebs, it’s kind of our anniversary.

  • 菲比,这是我俩的纪念日。

Phoebe: Oh please, you are not gonna ditch me again like you did with London.

  • 少来,休想像伦敦那次,把我抛下。

Monica: Ditch you? Phoebe, you were pregnant with the triplets!

  • 抛下?菲比,当时你怀了三胞胎耶!

Phoebe: Uh-huh, great story! I’m going!

  • 很棒的借口,我非去不可!

Rachel & Ross: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Phoebe: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Phoebe: Hey, you guys, listen, this weekend we’re all gonna go to Las Vegas to surprise Joey! Including me! ! You wanna go? !

  • 注意,这周末大家一起去拉斯维加斯,给乔伊一个惊喜!包括我!你们要去吗?

Rachel: Well, I guess I could take a couple days off work.

  • 我应该可以请个几天假。

Phoebe: Of course you could take a couple days off work because this trip includes me!

  • 你当然可以请几天假,因为这趟我也要去!

Rachel: Oh no, wait a minute, wait, I’ve got a presentation tomorrow. I can’t miss that.

  • 等等,差点忘了,我明天有个报告,不能缺席。

Ross: Oh, but I’ve got tickets to the Van Gogh exhibit! I’ve been waiting like a year for this.

  • 我也买了梵高画展的票,我盼了一年才盼到。

Chandler: Art lover!

  • 艺术爱好者!

Ross: What’d you say?

  • 你说什么?

Chandler: I said art lover.

  • 我说艺术爱好者。

Ross: Is that supposed to be an insult?

  • 那是用来侮辱人的吗?

Chandler: I don’t know, I’m very tired.

  • 不知道,我很累了。

Ross: So Rach, maybe you and I could fly out together Saturday.

  • 瑞秋,不如你我周六再飞去?

Rachel: That sounds great.

  • 听起来很可行。

Ross: Yeah? All right I’ll call the airlines.

  • 好,那我打电话去订票。

Rachel: Ok. Yeah, you know, that’ll be nice actually, to have the apartment to myself for a night.

  • 好啊。其实想起来很不赖,我可以独自在公寓过一晚。

Phoebe: Oh, yeah, so you can walk around naked.

  • 对,你可以脱光到处走。

Rachel: No! So I can be by myself. You know? Have a little alone time.

  • 不是,我可以自己一个人,享受独处的时光。

Phoebe: Uh-huh, naked alone time.

  • 脱光的独处时光。

Rachel: No! Phoebe just because I’m alone doesn’t mean I wanna walk around naked. I mean, you live alone, you don’t walk around naked.

  • 菲比,我一个人独处,并不表示我就想脱光到处走。你自己一个人住,你也不会脱光到处走啊。

Phoebe: Uh-huh! Why do you think it takes me so long to answer the door?

  • 你以为我为何总是很长时间才给你开门?

Phoebe: So, so far, is this trip to Vegas better or worse than the trip to London?

  • 这趟旅程到现在为止,比起伦敦那趟好还是坏?

Chandler: So far it’s pretty much the same Pheebs.

  • 菲比,到现在为止都差不多。

Phoebe: Ok, what about after I give you these candies?

  • 好,那我给你们糖果之后呢?

Chandler: Yeah, I guess it’s a little better now.

  • 对,我想好一点了。

Phoebe: Huh-ha! Ok, Las Vegas 1, London 0! I’ll be right back.

  • 好,拉斯维加斯1分,伦敦0分!我马上回来。

Chandler: Happy plane-aversary.

  • 飞机纪念日快乐。

Monica: Aww! I love you!

  • 我爱你!

Chandler: Can I give you a present now?

  • 礼物能趁现在给你吗?

Monica: Ok!

  • 好啊!

Chandler: Ok!

  • 好!

Chandler: Oh man! Don’t tell me I did this!

  • 我不会犯这种错误吧?

Monica: I love the “I forgot the present” fake out!

  • 我最爱你假装没带礼物了!

Chandler: How do you feel about the, “I really did forgot the present, please forgive me” not fake out?

  • 那如果我是真的没带礼物,请你多多包涵呢?

Monica: Oh, honey, that’s ok. Don’t worry about it, you give it to me when we get back.

  • 没关系啦,别放在心上,等回去再给我就行了。

Chandler: No, this’s the worst thing that can happen on an anniversary ever!

  • 纪念日发生这种事,真是再扫兴不过了!

Phoebe: Oh good! All right, you decided to tell him about the Richard thing.

  • 很好,你最后还是决定,要跟钱德说理查的事了。

Chandler: What-what Richard thing?

  • 什么理查的事?

Phoebe: Oh, no.

  • 糟糕。

Chandler: What Richard thing?

  • 什么理查的事?

Phoebe: Simmons! Go Simmons!

  • 用西蒙斯混过去!

Monica: Ok, I umm, I ran into Richard yesterday and he asked me if I wanted to go for a bite and I did.

  • 好吧,我昨天遇到了理查,他问我要不要一起吃饭,我答应了。

Monica: The only reason I didn’t tell you is because I knew you’d get mad and I didn’t wanna spoil our anniversary.

  • 我没跟你说是因为,我知道你会生气,而我不想毁了周年纪念日。

Chandler: I’m not mad.

  • 我不生气啊。

Monica: Really? !

  • 真的?

Chandler: Oh yeah! Yeah, so you-you bumped into Richard! You grabbed a bite! No big deal.

  • 是啊……!你遇到理查,简单吃点东西,没啥大不了的。

Monica: Great!

  • 太好了!

Phoebe: Ok, London 1…This is gonna be a real horserace.

  • 好,伦敦1分……这将会是一场持久战。

Rachel: Oh! Look what happened!

  • 怎么会这样!

Rachel: Huh, check me out! I’m in my kitchen…naked!

  • 瞧瞧我自己!我在自家的厨房,脱光光。

Rachel: I’m picking up an orange. I’m naked!

  • 拿起一颗橙子,我脱光光。

Rachel: Lighting the candles, naked, and carefully.

  • 点起蜡烛,脱光光,要小心。

Ross: Oh my God! That’s Rachel naked! I can’t look at that! I am looking at this. Ok, vivid colors, expressive brush strokes- Unless she wants me to be looking at that.

  • 天啊,瑞秋脱光光!不能看,我在看书。好,鲜明的色彩、有力的笔触,她故意要我看就另当别论了。

Ross: She knows I’m home. She knows I can see her. What kind of game is she playing? I think maybe someone’slonely tonight. Ho-ho, Dr. Geller! Stop it! You’re being silly! Or, am I?

  • 她知道我在家,她知道我看得到她,她这是在玩什么把戏?也许今晚有人寂寞,盖勒博士,别胡思乱想,别傻了。真是这样吗?

Rachel: Love to love you baby! Ow! Love to love you baby! Ow! Love to love you, baby! Ow!

  • 爱你爱的宝贝!噢!

Rachel: Darn it! Ugh.

  • 讨厌!呃。

Ross: Hey. May I come in?

  • 我可以进去吗?

Rachel: Uh, yeah, if you want to.

  • 想要的话就进来啊。

Ross: Do you want me to?

  • 你要我进去吗?

Rachel: Yeah, sure?

  • 当然?

Ross: So do I.

  • 彼此彼此。

Ross: Ok Rach, before anything happens I just wanna lay down a couple of ground rules. This is just about tonight.

  • 瑞秋,在一切还没开始之前,有几个原则我想先说清楚。这只适用于今晚。

Ross: I don’t wanna go through with this if it’s gonna raise the question of “Us.” Ok? I just want this to be about what it is!

  • 今晚过后,你是你,我是我。好吗?我希望这一切……只是各取所需。

Rachel: And um, what-what is that, Ross?

  • 罗斯,什么各取所需?

Ross: The physical act of love.

  • 出自于兽欲的性爱。

Rachel: What? ! Are you crazy?

  • 什么?你疯了不成?

Ross: Oh so-so you weren’t trying to entice me just now with your-your nakedness?

  • 所以你刚才脱光光,不是在勾引我?

Rachel: Aw, God, you saw me? ! Ohh!

  • 天啊,你有看到?

下半部分


        

Ross: You weren’t trying to entice me with your nakedness.

  • 你脱光光不是在勾引我。

Rachel: Noo! ! No! You thought, you actually thought I wanted to have sex with you? ! Oh my God.

  • 当然不是!你当真以为我想跟你上床?

Ross: No! No! No! No-no-no-no.

  • 不是!不是……

Rachel: Ohh, wow! I’m sorry, but Ross, you kicked off your shoes!

  • 我很抱歉,可是你还把鞋踢掉了耶!

Ross: Can- can we just forget this ever happened?

  • 能不能忘了这件事?

Rachel: Yes of course, absolutely! You’re right. I’m sorry.

  • 当然可以,没问题,你说的对,抱歉。

Ross: Thank you.

  • 谢谢。

Rachel: Yes.

  • 没事。

Ross: All right I guess I’m, gonna go pack.

  • 那我应该回去打包了。

Rachel: Ok. Oh wait! One more thing, umm, do, do we still need to uh settle the question of “us?”

  • 好。等等,还有一件事。还要解决我们的问题吗?

Phoebe: Hey you guys, wait! You guys! This place is so much better than London! Ok? This lady dressed like Cleopatra gave me this coupon, 99 cents steak and lobster dinner. Huh!

  • 你们等等啊!等等我!这地方比伦敦好多了吧!有个打扮成埃及艳后的女士,给了我这张折价券,99美分就能吃到牛排龙虾晚餐。

Monica: Hmm, Phoebe, you don’t eat animals.

  • 菲比,你又不吃肉。

Phoebe: For 99 cents, I’d eat you. Ok, I can totally settle down here. It’s got everything I could ever want, including Joey! Look! Oh! Look! Hey!

  • 只花99美分的话,我连你都吃我完全可以耗在这里,我要的东西应有尽有。包括乔伊,你们看!快点看!

Chandler: Oh my God.

  • 天啊!

Phoebe: Hey! Joey!

  • 乔伊!

Phoebe: Hey! Hey! ! Wow!

  • 嗨嗨!

Joey: Hi!

  • 嗨!

Chandler: Love your condoms my man.

  • 你的保险套真不赖,伙计。

Joey: What-what’re you guys doing here? I thought I told you not to come.

  • 你们怎么在这里?不是要你们别来了?

Phoebe: Why are you dressed as a gladiator?

  • 你干嘛打扮成角斗士?

Joey: Uhh, because I’m shooting a scene right now. Yeah, I uh, I play a gladiator. Uh, you know what? Hold-hold on a second.

  • 因为我正在拍戏,我扮演角斗士。你们等等。

Joey: Can we cut? Yeah, my-my friends are here, I’m gonna take a little break.

  • 可以暂停一下吗?我朋友来了,我要休息一下。

Monica: Who-who’re you talking to?

  • 你是在跟谁说话?

Joey: The-uh director. Uhh, her. All right, all right, it’s not a gladiator movie. I work here.

  • 导演啊,就是她。好啦,我不是在拍角斗士,我在这里工作。

Chandler: Why? ! What happened? !

  • 为什么?发生了什么事?

Joey: Well, the movie got shutdown because they ran out of money, so I’m working here ‘til it starts up again, if it ever does.

  • 那部电影因为没钱而停拍,我在这里工作等电影重新开拍,如果真有这一天的话。

Monica & Phoebe: Oh, it’s such a drag, honey. I’m so sorry.

  • 我真的很遗憾。

Joey: Uh-huh, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys. I’m sorry man.

  • 对不起,没跟你们说,抱歉。

Chandler: No-no, it’s ok, apparently there’s a new policy where we don’t have to share everything with everybody.

  • 没关系…… 互相隐瞒显然成了新的规矩。

Monica: I knew you were not ok with that.

  • 我就知道你会纠结。

Phoebe: So you’re a gladiator! Wow!

  • 你是角斗士耶!

Joey: Yeah, what-what’s going on?

  • 他们怎么了?

Phoebe: Monica had lunch with Richard.

  • 莫妮卡跟理查吃了中饭。

Joey: Dawson? !

  • 道森?(演员)

Phoebe: Noo! But that would’ve been so cool!

  • 不是啦,要不然一定超酷的!

Chandler: No, her boyfriend Richard!

  • 是那个男朋友理查!

Monica: It meant nothing! Ok? I mean after all this time, how can you not trust me?

  • 那不意味什么!你怎么到现在还不相信我?

Chandler: When you go lunching with hunky moustache men and don’t tell me about it!

  • 你瞒着我跟大胡子帅哥吃午餐,要我怎么相信你?

Monica: You’re right. I’m sorry. I should’ve told you.

  • 你说的对,对不起,我早该跟你说的。

Chandler: Thanks.

  • 谢谢。

Joey: Aww, there we go.

  • 这样才对嘛。

Phoebe: I love Vegas!

  • 我爱拉斯维加斯!

Monica: I promise you, next time I absolutely will tell you.

  • 我保证下次一定会跟你说。

Chandler: Next time?

  • 下一次?

Joey: Ooh, so close.

  • 就差一点了。

Chandler: There’s not gonna be a next time! You can not see him ever again!

  • 不会有下次,你不能再跟他见面!

Monica: I can not see him? I mean, you- can’t tell me what to do!

  • 我不能跟他见面?你不能对我发号施令!

Chandler: That’s so funny, because I think I just did!

  • 有趣,刚才不就是了!

Monica: Oh, you know what? If you’re gonna be acting like this all night, I really, I don’t even wanna be around you.

  • 你这种态度,我不想见到你。

Chandler: Fine with me!

  • 我无所谓。

Monica: Fine! Happy Anniversary!

  • 好!纪念日快乐!

Joey: Whoa! Whoa! Guys! Guys! Please! Come on! Come on! This’s obviously just a big misunderstanding.

  • 你们别这样嘛!这显然是个大误会!

Monica: No it is not!

  • 才不是误会!

Chandler: What are you talking…

  • 你在说什么……

Joey: Hey-hey-hey, don’t look at me! I’m- just work here!

  • 别看我,我只是在这里工作!

Rachel: Ok umm, Ross? I’m-I’m a little warm, so I’m gonna be taking off my sweater. Now, I’m, just letting you know, this is not an invitation to the physical act of love.

  • 罗斯,我有点热,要脱毛衣。我只是要你知道,这不是在勾引你兽欲的性爱。

Ross: Yep! That’s hilarious!

  • 对,真是太爆笑了!

Rachel: I’m sorry. I’m done. I’m done.

  • 抱歉,我不闹了……

Ross: You know, last night was embarrassing for you too.

  • 昨晚对你其实也很尴尬。

Rachel: No, not really. I mean, you’ve seen me naked hundreds of times.

  • 不尽然啦,你看过我裸体几百次了。

Ross: Uh-huh. But it was a first for the rest of my building.

  • 但对我楼上的其他人是第一次。

Rachel: Ok. All right, ok, that’s true! But you know, I did- I just don’t embarrass that easily.

  • 好吧,没错。但我没有那么容易尴尬。

Ross: What? ! You totally get embarrassed!

  • 什么?你完全尴尬得要死!

Rachel: No, I don’t! Ross, I think I’m just a more secure person than you are.

  • 才没有!这是因为我比你更有安全感。

Ross: Is that so?

  • 是吗?

Rachel: Yeah.

  • 是啊。

Ross: Hey lady! I don’t care how much you want it! Ok? ! I am not gonna to have sex with you in the bathroom!

  • 小姐,不管你有多想!我绝不会和你去厕所做爱!

Joey: Hey, you know, in Roman times, this was more than just a hat.

  • 在古罗马时代,这不只是顶帽子而已。

Chandler: Really?

  • 是吗?

Joey: Yeah, sure! Sure! They would uh, they would scrub the floors with it! They would use it to get the mudoff their shoe.

  • 当然……这可以用来刷地板。抹去鞋子上的泥巴。

Joey: And uh sometimes, underneath the horse would get dirty, so they would stick it right…

  • 有时候马的下部会脏,把这个戮进去就能……

Chandler: Joey, I uh! I can not believe this is how I’m spending my anniversary.

  • 乔伊,真不敢相信!我的周年纪念日是这样过的。

Joey: All right well, I’ll take you some place nice then. Look! A guy tipped me a hundred bucks today.

  • 我带你去个好地方,今天有个人赏我一百美元小费。

Chandler: Whoa!

  • 哇哦!

Joey: Yeah-yeah, he was playing blackjack for like an hour and he won $5,000. Can you believe that? $5,000!

  • 他玩21点,才一小时就赢了五千美元。你相信吗?五千美元耶!

Chandler: You know, if I won $5,000 I’d join a gym, you know build up my upper body and hit Richard from behind with a stick!

  • 若我赢了五千美元,我就去加入健身房。把我的上半身练壮,再用棍子插理查的屁眼。

Joey: Wait a minute! Why don’t I just do what that guy did? I’ll take this $100, turn it into $5,000! And then I’ll turn that into enough money to get my movie going again!

  • 等等,我何不效法那个人?把这一百元变成五千,到时再连三翻,就有钱让电影重新开拍了!

Chandler: Good luck!

  • 祝你好运了!

Joey: Chandler! I don’t need luck. I have thought this through!

  • 钱德,我不需要好运。我已经想透了!

Chandler: I see.

  • 我懂了。

Monica: Thank you.

  • 谢谢你。

Phoebe: Thanks.

  • 多谢。

Monica: I can’t believe this! This is like the worst night ever!

  • 不敢相信,今晚真是糟透了!

Phoebe: You know, Monica, you had a minor setback in your relationship with Chandler. Big deal! It’s only Chandler. I am so sorry.

  • 莫妮卡,你和钱德的关系,有了小小挫折。有啥大不了?不过是钱德罢了。我真的很遗憾。

Monica: This is crazy! I mean, it’s such a stupid argument. I don’t even wanna see Richard again.

  • 我们吵架的理由太蠢了,我根本不想跟理查再见面。

Phoebe: So, go fix it! Go find Chandler! He’s probably up in your room! Tell him that you’re sorry and that you love him.

  • 那就去挽回啊,去找钱德,他可能就待在你房间里。跟他说对不起,说你爱他。

Monica: You know what? You’re right, Phoebe. You’re right. Thank you!

  • 菲比,你说的对,谢谢你!

Phoebe: Sure! Yeah! Las Vegas, number one!

  • 小意思。好耶,拉斯维加斯,第一!

Monica: Anybody lose this?

  • 这是谁掉的吗?

The Croupier: Coming out. Place your bet. Dice are out.

  • 下注吧,下好离手。

The Croupier: Yeah-o-leven! Pay the front line!

  • 一赔二,不还本!

Guy: So uh, I’m on my way back to the bathroom.

  • 我正好要去厕所。

Rachel: Yeah, all right. All right! Just keep walking! All right?

  • 好啦……继续走就是了!

Rachel: Ross! What’re you…I’m sorry sir. I just, I think he just really likes you.

  • 罗斯,你干嘛…… 先生,对不起,他太喜欢你了。

Ross: Hey! You know that teacher who had a baby with her student?

  • 你知道那个老师吗?跟学生生孩子的那个?

Ross: What the? What…

  • 搞什么……

Rachel: Hi!

  • 嗨!

The Flight Attendant: Miss? May I help you?

  • 需要我效劳吗?

Rachel: Yes, I’m sorry. Do you have any extra pants? Umm, my friend seems to have had a little accident.

  • 对,不好意思,你们有多的裤子吗?我朋友出了点小状况。

Joey: Can I change a hundred?

  • 可以换一百元筹码吗?

Blackjack Dealer: Changing one hundred! Good luck sir.

  • 换一百元筹码!先生,祝您好运。

Joey: Thanks.

  • 谢谢。

Joey: Let’s ride.

  • 全押了。

Blackjack Dealer: 13.

  • 13点。

Joey: Hit me! Ohh man!

  • 再来!要命!

Joey: Wait!

  • 慢着!

Joey: Chandler! You are not gonna believe this! I have found my identical hand twin!

  • 钱德,说了你一定不相信!我找到我的双胞手了!

Chandler: What?

  • 什么?

Joey: My identical hand twin!

  • 我的双胞手啊!

Chandler: What’s an identical hand twin?

  • 什么是双胞手?

Joey: What’s it sound like? It’s a guy with my identical hands! It was incredible! Chandler, the dealer’s hands were exactly like mine! It-it was like looking at my hands in a mirror!

  • 听起来像什么?有个人的手跟我一模一样。钱德,太不可思议了,发牌员的手跟我一模一样,就跟照镜子没两样!

Chandler: Are you sure you weren’t looking at your hands in a mirror?

  • 你确定不是在照镜子?

Joey: Don’t you see what this means? ! I can forget about that stupid movie. I’m gonna be a millionaire!

  • 你不懂这件事的意义吗?我大可忘了那部蠢电影,我要变成百万富翁了!

Chandler: How?

  • 怎么变?

Joey: Look, I don’t have it all worked out yet, but it’s gotta mean big money! Come on! Identical hands!

  • 我还没有完全想出来,不过保证很有赚头!拜托,一模一样的手耶!

Chandler: Again I must go back to, how?

  • 我得再问一次,怎么赚?

Joey: This is Vegas man! People will pay to see freaky stuff! You-know-I-mean-ok, how much would you pay to see this hand twice? Huh?

  • 这里可是拉斯维加斯!大家就爱付钱看怪东西!好,你愿意付多少钱,看两次这只手?

Chandler: You know, I-I can’t really put a price on that Joe.

  • 乔伊,我说不太出个价钱。

Joey: Hey, are you unsupporting me again?

  • 你又不支持我了?

Chandler: No! No! I support you 100%! I just didn’t, I didn’t get it right away. You know now I’m caught up! Identical hand twins! It’s a million-dollar idea!

  • 不……我百分之百支持你,只是我一时没回过神来。我现在懂了,双胞手!这点子值上百万!

Joey: Right? I know. Ok. All right.

  • 我知道……!

Chandler: What’s that for?

  • 那是干嘛的?

Joey: Well, I gotta document this before that dealer gets off his break.

  • 照相存证,免得发牌员落跑。

Chandler: I see.

  • 了解了。

Phoebe: Hey!

  • 嗨!

Joey: Pheebs! !

  • 菲比!

Phoebe: Yeah?

  • 恩?

Joey: I found my identical hand twin!

  • 我找到我的双胞手了!

Phoebe: Ohh, you are so lucky!

  • 你真幸运!

Phoebe: Hey! So, where’s Monica? Did you guys make up?

  • 莫妮卡呢?你们和好没?

Chandler: No!

  • 没有!

Phoebe: But she just came up here!

  • 可是她刚才上来了啊!

Chandler: That was Joey!

  • 那是乔伊!

Phoebe: I wonder where she is. It’s so weird.

  • 怪了,那她去了哪里?

Chandler: Yeah, well, she’s probably talking to Richard.

  • 或许在跟理查说话吧。

Phoebe: Would you stop that! You wanna know the first thing she said when she came back from her lunch with Richard? She didn’t feel anything for him. She loves you!

  • 你有完没完?你知道她和理查吃完中饭,回来后第一句话是什么吗?她对他完全没感觉了,她爱的是你!

Chandler: Really?

  • 真的?

Phoebe: Yes! Now, she feels terrible! She really wants to make up! You gotta find her.

  • 对。而且她很难过,她真的很想跟你和好,你一定得找到她。

Chandler: Ok.

  • 好。

Phoebe: Good.

  • 很好。

Phoebe: I should really start wearing hats!

  • 我真应该开始戴帽子!

The Flight Attendant: Welcome to Las Vegas.

  • 欢迎来到拉斯维加斯。

The Flight Attendant: Thank you! Enjoy your flight?

  • 一路还愉快吗?

Rachel: Yes, I did. Thank you very much, it was excellent.

  • 对,谢谢,非常棒。

The Flight Attendant: Hope you had a nice flight.

  • 希望您一路还愉快。

Ross: Ohh, it was the best!

  • 太愉快了!
支付宝打赏 微信打赏

如果文章对你有帮助,欢迎点击上方按钮打赏作者!