第一季

月伴飞鱼 2024-08-07 11:04:24
英语相关 > 老友记
支付宝打赏 微信打赏

如果文章对你有帮助,欢迎点击上方按钮打赏作者!

第01集

上半部分


        

Monica: There’s nothing to tell. It’s just some guy I work with.

  • 没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。

Joey: C’mon, you’re going out with the guy. There’s gotta be something wrong with him!

  • 少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!

Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

  • 好啦,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背吗?驼背又带假发?

Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'cause I don’t want her to go through what I went through with Carloh!

  • 慢着,他吃粉笔吗?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。喔!

Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It’s not.It’s just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.

  • 好吧,大家淡定。淡定。这甚至都不算是约会。完全不算。我们只不过是出去吃晚餐,也不做爱。

Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.

  • 我觉得听起来像是和我约会。

Chandler: Alright, so I’m back in high school, I’m standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.

  • 好啦,回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸。

All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.

  • 哦,耶,做过那样的梦。

Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone…there.

  • 然后我低头一看,发现有一支大哥大…在那儿。

Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That’s right!

  • 而不是…?没错!

Joey: Never had that dream.

  • 从没做过那样的梦。

Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.

  • 突然,那个电话响起来了。

Chandler: Now I don’t know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.

  • 然后我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。

Monica: They weren’t looking at you before?

  • 之前他们就没看着你?

Chandler: Finally, I figure I’d better answer it.

  • 最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。

Chandler: And it turns out it’s my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.

  • 结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。

Ross: Hi.

  • 嗨。

Joey: This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself.

  • 这家伙说句“你好”,我都想自杀。

Monica: You okay? sweetie!

  • 亲爱的你还好吧?

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.

  • 我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。

Chandler: Cookie?

  • 要饼干吗?

Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.

  • 卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。

Monica: Let me get you some coffee.

  • 我给你弄杯咖啡。

Thanks.

  • 谢谢

Ross: No, Oh! No don’t! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay? Fine, be murky.

  • 不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的气息!离我的气息远点,好吗?好吧!继续抑郁吧!

Ross: I’ll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she’ll be happy.

  • 我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。

Monica: No, you don’t.

  • 不,你并不希望。

Ross: No I don’t, to hell with her, she left me!

  • 不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!

Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?

  • 你从来都不知道她是女同性恋?

Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

  • 不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?

Ross: She didn’t know. How should I know?

  • 她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?

  • 有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?

Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.

  • 我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了,他们似乎很好地接受了。

Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , “I’ll never have grandchildren, I’ll never have grandchildren.” was what? A wrong number?

  • 噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里的女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说“我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了 ” 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?

Ross: Sorry.

  • 对不起。

Joey: Alright Ross, Look, you’re feeling a lot of pain right now. You’re angry. You’re hurting.

  • 没事的,罗斯。听着,你现在感到很痛苦,你很生气,你感到很受伤。

Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!

  • 我能告诉你答案是什么吗?脱衣舞俱乐部!

Joey: C’mon, you’re single! Have some hormones.

  • 拜托,你单身了,找点乐子吧!

Ross: See I don’t want to be single, okay?

  • 可我不想单身,好不好?

Ross: I just…I justI just want to be married again.

  • 我只是…我只是,我只是想再婚。

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

  • 而我只想要100万美金!

Monica: Rachel? Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!

  • 瑞秋?噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!

Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren’t there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.

  • 我刚到你那里去,而你不在,那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里,你真在这里,你真在这里。

Can I get you some coffee?

  • 给你来点咖啡?

Monica: Decaf.

  • 无咖啡因的。

Monica: Okay, Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.

  • 好了,各位,这位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一个幸存者。

Monica: This is everybody. this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you Remember my brother, Ross?

  • 这就是各位啦,这是钱德,菲比和乔伊。还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?

Rachel: Sure! Hi

  • 当然,你好!

Monica: So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

  • 那么你是现在告诉我们呢,还是说我们等四位湿漉的伴娘来?

Rachel: Oh God…Well, it started about a halfhour before the wedding.

  • 哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。

Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.

  • 我当时在放置礼品的房间里。我正看着那个船形卤肉盘。

Rachel: This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized…Sweet ‘n’ Lo?

  • 那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘。当时,突然,我意识到…有糖吗?

Rachel: I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!

  • 我发现比起巴里,这个船形卤肉盘更让我冲动!

Rachel: And then I got really freaked out, and that’s when it hit me: How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y’know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but.

  • 然后我吓到了,就在那时我突然想到:巴里看起来有多像土豆头先生,你们知道的,我的意思是,我总觉得他看起来很像,但是…

Rachel: Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and “Who am I doing this for?”

  • 无论如何,我必须离开那里,然后我开始思考:“我为什么这样做,我为了谁这样做?”

Rachel: So anyway, I just didn’t know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you’re the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

  • 反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。

Monica: Who wasn’t invited to the wedding.

  • 没被邀请参加婚礼的人

Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn’t be an issue

  • 。噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题…

Monica: Now I’m guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she’s really not happy about it.

  • 现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。

Chandler: “Tuna or egg salad! Decide!”

  • 金枪鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!

"I’ll have whatever Christina’s having. "

  • “克莉丝汀店里有什么我就吃什么。”

Rachel: Daddy, I just I can’t marry him. I’m sorry. I just don’t love him. Well, it matters to me!

  • 爸爸,我只是不能嫁给他!对不起,我只是不爱他。额,但那对我很重要!

Phoebe: "If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. "

  • “如果我松开我的头发,我的头会掉下来的。”

Chandler: Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.

  • 噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。

Joey: I say push her down the stairs.

  • 我说把她推下楼梯。

All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!

  • 把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!

Rachel: C’mon Daddy, listen to me! It’s like, it’s like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You’re a shoe! You’re a shoe, you’re a shoe, you’re a shoe!'.

  • 爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像 在我一生中,所有人都告诉我,“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”

Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don’t wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be aa purse? y’know? Or aor a hat!

  • 然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!”

Rachel: No, I don’t want you to buy me a hat! I’m saying I am a ha…It’s a metaphor, Daddy!

  • 不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽…这是个比喻,老爸!

Ross: You can see where he’d have trouble.

  • 你能发现他哪里出了问题。

Rachel: Look, Daddy, it’s my life. Well, maybe I’ll just stay here with Monica.

  • 爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。

Monica: Well, I guess we’ve established she’s staying here with Monica…

  • 额,我想我们都确定了她和Monica住这里了…

Rachel: Well, maybe that’s my decision. Well, maybe I don’t need your money. Wait! I said maybe!

  • 也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!

Monica: Just breathe, breathe…that’s it. Just try to think of nice calm things.

  • 呼吸,呼吸,就这样。只想着一些让你镇定的好东西。

Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string

  • 玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须,门铃和雪橇铃还有手套。啦啦啦,还有一些面条…

Rachel: I’m all better now.

  • 我现在好多了。

Phoebe: I helped.

  • 我帮上忙啦!

Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y’know?

  • 听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?

Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, ‘hat’ thing.

  • 独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的“帽子”的事情。

Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.

  • 还有,你还需要什么,你随时可以来找乔伊。

Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He’s away a lot.

  • 我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。

Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It’s her wedding day.

  • 乔伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她结婚的日子!

Joey: What, like there’s a rule or something?

  • 怎么啦,好像这还有什么规定吗?

Chandler: I got it. Please don’t do that again. It’s a horrible sound.

  • 我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。

uh, It’s, it’s Paul.

  • 额,我是,我是保罗。

Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.

  • **噢,天呐,到6:**30了吗?让他进来!

Joey: Who’s Paul?

  • 谁是保罗?

Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?

  • 保罗,调酒师,保罗?

Monica: Maybe.

  • 也许是吧

Joey: Wait a minute. Your ‘not a real date’ tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?

  • 等等,你今晚的“不是真正约会” 是和调酒师保罗?

Ross: He finally asked you out? Monica: Yes!

  • 他终于约你出去啦?是的!

Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.

  • 噢,这可真是个可以载入日记的时刻。

Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel…

  • 瑞秋,等等,我可以取消…

Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that’d be fine!

  • 不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,没什么的!

Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?

  • 哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?

Ross: That’d be good.

  • 那再好不过了…

Monica: Really?

  • 真的?

Ross: No, go on! It’s Paul, the wine guy!

  • 不,去吧!那可是调酒师保罗!

Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?

  • 那是什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的?还是他总爱抱怨?

Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is…everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.

  • 嗨,进来,保罗,这是…大家。各位,这是保罗。

Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!

  • 你好!保罗!嘿!调酒师!嘿!

Chandler: I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. Paul, was it?

  • 对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?

Monica: Okay, ummumm, I’ll justI’ll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah…

  • 对,额,我去… 我马上就好,我正要去,去,去额…

Ross: Awandering?

  • 闲逛?

Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.

  • 换衣服!好了,坐会儿。很快就好。

Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can’t be good.

  • 噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。

Joey: Hey, Paul! Here’s a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.

  • 你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。

Monica: Shut up, Joey!

  • 闭嘴,乔伊!

Ross: So Rachel, what’re you, uh…what’re you up to tonight?

  • 那么瑞秋,你今晚,额…打算干什么?

Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.

  • 我本来应该到Aruba度蜜月,所以…没事做!

Ross: Right, you’re not even getting your honeymoon.

  • 是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。

Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year…

  • 天呐,不,不,不过,阿鲁巴岛每年这个时候…

Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.

  • 可以谈论下,大蜥蜴。

Ross: Anyway, if you don’t feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.

  • 不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。

Chandler: Yes, and we’re very excited about it.

  • 是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。

Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I’m just gonna hang out here tonight. It’s been kinda a long day.

  • 谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。

Ross: Oh, sure.

  • 是呀,没问题。

Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?

  • 嘿,Pheebs,你想来帮忙吗?

Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.

  • 哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。

Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love…is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, Lalalalala.

  • 爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。但是你的爱呀,你的爱,你的爱就像一只巨大的鸽子,在我心中排泄。

Phoebe: Thank you. Lalalalala

  • 谢谢。Lalalala…呜呜呜呜呜呜…

Ross: I’m supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.

  • 我应该用这些螺杆把支架固定在侧面。

Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever…and I cannot feel my legs.

  • 我没有支架,没有看到螺杆什么的…而且,我的腿麻了。

Joey: I think we’ve got a bookcase here.

  • 我想我们弄好书架了。

Chandler: It’s beautiful thing.

  • 看起来不错。

Joey: What’s this?

  • 这是什么?

Chandler: I would have to say that is an Lshaped bracket.

  • 我会说那是个L型支架。

Joey: Which goes where?

  • 它应该安在哪里?

Chandler: I have no idea.

  • 我完全…没有想法。

Joey: Done with the bookcase.

  • 搞定书架了!

Chandler: All finished.

  • 完工了!

Ross: This was Carol’s favorite beer.

  • 这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。

She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.

  • 她总是对着罐子喝,我本该知道的(她是女同)。

Joey: You’re gonna start with that stuff, we’re outta here.

  • 你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。

Chandler: Yeah, please don’t spoil all this fun.

  • 就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.

  • 问你一个问题。

Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?

  • 她得到家具,音响,好电视,你得到了什么?

Ross: You guys.

  • 你们呀。

Chandler: Oh, God!

  • 天呀。

Joey: You got screwed.

  • 你被坑了。

Chandler: Oh, my God!

  • 哦,我的天啊!

Monica: Oh, my God.

  • 哦,我的老天!

Paul: I know. I know. I’m such an idiot.

  • 我知道,我知道,我真是个笨蛋。

Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.

  • 当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。

Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?

  • 我的意思是,牙齿能多干净呀?

Monica: My brother’s going through that right now, he’s such a mess. How did you get through it?

  • 我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?

Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her Leg?

  • 我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如她的… 腿?

Paul: That’s one way of doing it! Me, II went for the watch.

  • 那是一种方式!我的话,我砸了她的表。

Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, II shredded my old boyfriend’s favorite bath towel.

  • 你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。

Paul: Oh, steer clear of you.

  • 得离你远点。

Monica: That’s right.

  • 没错。

Rachel: Barry, I’m sorry. I am so sorry.

  • 巴里,对不起,真的对不起。

Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn’t…It’s about me. And I just

  • 我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我对你说你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是…

下半部分


        

Rachel: Hi, the machine cut me off again. Anyway. Look, look…

  • 嗨,机器又断了我的线路。听着,听着…

Rachel: I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn’t me, it’s not me.

  • 我知道会有无比幸运的女孩成为凡可·巴瑞太太。但不是我,不会是我。

Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to…

  • 而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁。但你得给我机会去…

Ross: I’m divorced. I’m only 26, and I’m divorced!

  • 我离婚了!我才26岁就离婚了!

Joey: Shut up!

  • 闭嘴!

Chandler: Come on, stop!

  • 拜托,打住!

Ross: That only took me an hour.

  • 那只花了我一个小时。

Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven’t had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.

  • 你得明白,我们两个还没有比曼妥思时间更长的恋爱关系呢。

Chandler: You, however have had the love of a woman for four years.

  • 而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了。

Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don’t do it!

  • 四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心给伤透了,这就是为什么我们不这么干!

Chandler: I don’t think that was my point!

  • 我认为那不是我的意思!

Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there’s only one woman for everybody, y’know? I mean what if you get one woman and that’s it.

  • 你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗?假如每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?我的意思是,如果你拥有一个女人,就这么多了。

Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.

  • 不幸的是,我的情况是,她拥有了一个女人。

Joey: What are you talking about? One woman.

  • 你在说什么呀?“一个女人”?

Joey: That’s like saying there’s only one flavor of ice cream for you.

  • 那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌。

Joey: Let me tell you something, Ross. There’s lots of flavors out there. There’s Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.

  • 让我告诉你,罗斯。哪儿有很多种口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味,然后还有香草口味。

Joey: You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.

  • 还可以和糖条,果仁,或者拌着奶油一起吃!

Joey: This is the best thing that ever happened to you!

  • 这是你一生中能够享受的最好的事情了!

Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!

  • 你结婚了,你当时是几岁,八岁吗?欢迎回到地球!拿好勺子!

Ross: I honestly don’t know if I’m hungry or horny.

  • 我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了。

Stay out of my freezer!

  • 离我的冰箱远点!

Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I…

  • 从她离开我之后,我…

Monica: What? what what…You wanna spell it out with noodles?

  • 什么?怎么啦?你想边吃面条边讲出来?

Paul: No, it’s, it’s more of a fifth date kinda revelation.

  • 不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。

Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date? Paul: Isn’t there?

  • 就是说还会有第五次约会吗? 没有吗?

Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is.

  • 是,是,我觉得有的。

Monica: What were you gonna say?

  • 你刚刚要说什么?

Paul: Well, ever since she left me…I haven’t been able to perform…sexually.

  • 好吧,自从她离开我之后,我就一直不能正常过性生活。

Monica: Oh, God! I’m so, I’m so sorry.

  • 噢天啊,我真,真对不起。

Paul: It’s ok.

  • 没事。

Monica: Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.

  • 我知道被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的。

Monica: How long?

  • 多久了?

Paul: Two years.

  • 两年。

Monica: Wow. I’m glad you smashed her watch.

  • 哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的手表。

Pual: So you still think you might want that fifth date?

  • 那你还希望有第五次约会吗?

Monica: Yeah. Yeah, I do.

  • 是的,我希望。

We are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham, and Charles. Chachi, Chachi, Chachi…in the bonds of holy matrimony.

  • 我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham和Charles. ChachiChachiChachi的神圣婚礼。

Rachel: See! But Joanie loved Chachi. That’s the difference.

  • 看!可是Joanne爱Chachi。这就是区别。

Ross: "Grab a spoon. " Do you know how long it’s been since I grabbed a spoon?

  • “拿起勺子。” 你知道自从我拿起勺子多久了吗?

Ross: Do the words, "Billy, don’t be a hero, " mean anything to you?

  • "比利,别撑英雄"这句话对你有什么意义吗?

Joey: Great story. But I gotta go. I got a date with Andrea. Angela. No, Andrea. Oh man.

  • 真是个好故事!但是,我得走了。我跟Andrea有个约会,是Angela,不,是Andrea。哦,老天。

Chandler: Andrea’s the screamer. Angela has cats.

  • 是爱尖叫的那个,Angela有猫。

Joey: Right, thanks. It’s Julie. I’m out of here.

  • 对,谢啦。是Julie,我走了。

Ross: Y’know, here’s the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to to ask a woman out…who am I gonna ask?

  • 是这样的,就算我能振作起来去约一个女人出来,我该约谁?

Rachel: Isn’t this amazing? I’ve never made coffee before in my entire life.

  • 是不是很不可思议?我这辈子从来没煮过咖啡。

Chandler: That is amazing. Congratulations.

  • 是很不可思议。 恭喜你。

Rachel: Y’know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn’t anything I can’t do.

  • 我想如果我能煮咖啡,没有什么事我做不了。

Chandler: No, I think it’s if I can invade Poland, there isn’t anything I can’t do.

  • 不,我想应该是"如果我能入侵波兰,就没有什么事我做不了。"

Joey: Listen, while you’re on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something…

  • 听着,趁你现在正进入角色,如果你能做个蛋卷之类的东西…

Joey: Although, actually I’m really not that hungry.

  • 事实上,我没那么饥饿。

Monica: Oh, good. Lenny and Squiggy are here.

  • 真不赖,Lenny和Squigy在这里。

Good morning. Good morning.

  • 早上好。 早上好。

Paul: Morning. Joey: Morning, Paul.

  • 早上好。 早上好,保罗。

Rachel: Hello, Paul.

  • 你好,保罗。

Chandler: Hi. Paul, is it?

  • 嗨,保罗,对吗?

Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much.

  • 谢谢你!太感谢你了!

Monica: You stop.

  • 不要这样!

Paul: No, I’m telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.

  • 不,我给你说啊,昨晚上我就好像我所有的生日、毕业典礼外加大厦落成典礼。

Monica: We’ll talk later.

  • 我们回头再聊。

Paul: Thank you.

  • 好的,谢谢你。

Joey: That wasn’t a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?

  • 那还不是真正的约会。那你真正约会时会干什么?

Monica: Shut up and put my table back.

  • 闭嘴,把我的桌子移回去。

Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don’t input those numbers,…it doesn’t make much of a difference…

  • 好了,孩子们,我要去上班了。如果我不去输入那些数字…那其实也没有什么差别…

Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?

  • 好像你们都有工作哦?

Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. That’s how we buy stuff.

  • 对,我们都有。这样我们才有钱买东西。

Joey: Yeah, I’m an actor.

  • 对,我是演员。

Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?

  • 哇!我有见过你的作品吗?

Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.

  • 可能没有,大部分都是区域性作品。

Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns’ production of Pinocchio at the little theater in the park?

  • 哦,等等,除非你碰巧在公园了的小剧场了看了皮诺曹的重播。

Joey: Look, it was a job all right?

  • 听着,那也是份工作好吧?

Chandler: "Look, Geppetto. I’m a real live boy. "

  • 瞧,Gippetto,我是个真正的小男孩。

Joey: I will not take this abuse.

  • 我不会把这样的羞辱放在心上。

Chandler: You’re right, I’m sorry. “Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy…”

  • 你是对的,对不起,“从前我是木头男孩,木头小男孩”

Joey: You should both know, that he’s a dead man.

  • 你们该知道,他死定了。

Joey: Oh, Chandler!

  • 噢,钱德?

Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?

  • 你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?

Monica: Did you talk to Barry? I can’t stop smiling.

  • 你和巴里谈过吗?我笑得停不下来。

Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.

  • 看得出来,你看起来就好像睡觉时有个衣架塞在你嘴里。

Monica: I know. He’s just so…Do you Remember you and Tony Demarco? Oh, yeah.

  • 我知道,他只是太…你还记得你和Tony DeMarco吗?是的,记得。

Monica: Well, it’s like that. With feelings.

  • 就好像那样。有感觉。

Rachel: Wow, are you in trouble!

  • 哇,你有麻烦了。

Monica: Big time!

  • 太棒了!

Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.

  • 想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过。

Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here.

  • 我想我们谈的远了点。

Monica: Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.

  • 好啦,好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他

Monica: Or else I’m just gonna get up and go to work.

  • 或者我只是站起来然后去工作。

Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!

  • 那么,祝我好运!

Monica: What for?

  • 为什么?

Rachel: I’m gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.

  • 我要去找那个(思考)工作的事情。

Frannie: Hi, Monica.

  • 嗨,莫妮卡!

Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back. How was Florida?

  • 嘿,Frannie,欢迎回来!在佛罗里达过得怎么样?

Frannie: You had sex, didn’t you?

  • 你做爱了,是不?

Monica: How did you do that?

  • 你怎么知道的?

Oh, I hate you.

  • 哦,我恨你。

Frannie: I’m pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you’re having sex! So, who?

  • 我拉着我的Roz阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做爱!那么,是和谁?

Monica: You know Paul?

  • 你认识保罗吗?

Frannie: Paul, the wine guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.

  • 保罗,调酒那个?是呀,我认识保罗。

Monica: You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?

  • 你认识他就好像我认识他一样?

Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.

  • 开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢。

Frannie: Y’know Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.

  • 在我之前,他已经有两年没有做爱了。

Joey: Of course it was a lie.

  • 当然那是个惯用伎俩!

Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?

  • 为什么?为什么?为什么啊?为什么会有人这样做?

Ross: I assume we’re looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "

  • 我猜我们在寻找一个比把你弄上床更深奥的答案。

Monica: I hate men! I hate men!

  • 我恨男人,我恨男人!

Phoebe: Oh no, don’t hate, you don’t want to put that out into the universe.

  • 不,不要讨厌,你不会想要把他们扔出宇宙的。

Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

  • 是因为我吗?是不是我有某种气味,只有狗或者有严重感情问题的人才能感觉到?

Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.

  • 好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我。

Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?

  • 我原以为他是个好人,知道吗?

Joey: I can’t believe you didn’t know it was a lie.

  • 我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是个谎言。

Rachel: Guess what?

  • 猜猜看?

Ross: You got a job?

  • 你得到工作啦?

Rachel: Are you kidding? I’m trained for nothing.

  • 开玩笑吗?我一点经验都没有!

Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.

  • 今天我在十二个招聘中被嘲笑了。

Chandler: And yet you’re surprisingly upbeat.

  • 然而你却出乎意料的高兴。

Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!

  • 如果你发现John和David的皮靴打5折你也会高兴的。

Chandler: Oh, how well you know me…

  • 是呀,你多了解我啊…

Rachel: They’re my new 'I don’t need a job, I don’t need my parents, I’ve got great boots" boots.

  • 这就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!

Monica: How did you pay for them?

  • 你用什么付帐的?

Rachel: Uh, credit card.

  • 额,信用卡。

Monica: And who pays for that?

  • 那谁付帐单呢?

Rachel: Um…my…father.

  • 额…我…爸爸。

Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.

  • 噢天哪,拜托大家,这样真的有必要吗?我的意思是,我随时可以忍住不乱花钱的。

Monica: C’mon, Rache, you can’t live off your parents your whole life.

  • 拜托,瑞秋,你总不能一辈子靠父母。

Rachel: I know that. That’s why I was getting married.

  • 我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚。

Phoebe: C’mon, Give her a break. It’s hard being on your own for the first time.

  • 拜托,让她喘口气。第一次独立生活是很困难的。

Rachel: Thank you.

  • 谢谢你。

Phoebe: You’re welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.

  • 不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市时才十四岁。

Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn’t know anybody.

  • 我妈妈刚自杀,我的继父又进了监狱,然后来到这里,我谁都不认识。

Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.

  • 然后结果是我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自杀了。

Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.

  • 然后我找到按摩这份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。

Ross: The word you’re looking for is: ‘Anyway’…

  • 你想说的话是:“无论如何”…

Monica: All right, you ready?

  • 好了,准备好了吗?

No. No, no, I’m not ready! How can I be ready!

  • 不不不,我没准备好,我怎么会准备好!

Rachel: “Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? ?”

  • “嘿,瑞秋!你准备好不带降落伞就跳出飞机了?”

Rachel: Come on, I can’t do this!

  • 不要这样,我做不到!

Monica: You can, I know you can!

  • 你行,我知道你行!

Rachel: I don’t think so.

  • 我不这么认为。

Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!

  • 来吧,你都会自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!

C’mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,…

  • 来吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪…

Rachel: Y’know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic gesture.

  • 知道吗?我想我们这样就可以了。就好像是某个象征性行动。

Rachel, that was a library card.

  • 瑞秋!那是图书卡!

Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut…

  • 剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪…

Chandler: Y’know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.

  • 知道吗,如果你仔细听,你们也许可以听到上千个商家的尖叫。

Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You’re gonna love it.

  • 欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!

Monica: Well, that’s it. You gonna crash on the couch?

  • 好啦,就这样了,你要在沙发上睡?

Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.

  • 不,我得偶尔回趟家。

Monica: You be okay?

  • 你还好吗?

Ross: Yeah.

  • 是的。

Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor.

  • 嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么?

Rachel: What?

  • 怎么了?

Monica: That’s Paul’s watch. You just put it back where you found it.

  • 那是保罗的手表。你把它放回原处吧。

Rachel: Oh, boy!

  • 哦,孩子们,

Monica: Alright. Good night, everybody.

  • 好啦。好吧,晚安,各位。

Monica: Good night.

  • 晚安。

Ross: Oh, no, oh no no, go go go. Rachel: oh, sorry. No, you have it, really, I don’t want it.

  • 哦不,哦不不,你拿去吧。哦,对不起,你拿吧,我不想要。

Ross: Split it?

  • 分着吃?

Rachel: Okay.

  • 好吧。

Ross: You know you probably didn’t know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. Rachel: I knew.

  • 你可能不知道,在高中的时候,我曾暗恋过你。 我知道。

Ross: You did! Oh…I always figured you just thought I was Monica’s geeky older brother.

  • 你知道!噢…我一直想着你只是觉得我是Monica的书呆子哥哥。

Rachel: I did.

  • 我是这么认为的。

Ross: Oh…

  • 噢…

Ross: Listen, do you think…? And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here,

  • 听着,你觉得…?不要受我的脆弱的影响。

Ross: but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?

  • 但是你觉得如果我约你出去可以吗?有时候?可能?

Yeah. Maybe.

  • 当然,可能。

Ross: Okay…Okay, maybe I will.

  • 好吧… 好吧,可能我会的…

Rachel: Good night.

  • 晚安。

Ross: Good night.

  • 晚安。

Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what’s with you? I just grabbed a spoon.

  • 再见…等等,你怎么了? 我只是刚刚拿起一个勺子。

Joey: I can’t believe what I’m hearing here.

  • 我真不敢相信我的耳朵。

Phoebe: I can’t believe what I’m hearing here…

  • 我真不敢相信我的耳朵…

Monica: What? II said you had a…

  • 怎么啦,我说你有个…

Phoebe: What I said you had…

  • 我说你有个…

Monica: Would you stop?

  • 你能不能停下来?

Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again?

  • 噢,我又来了?

All: Yes!

  • 没错!

Monica: I said you had a nice butt. It’s just not a great butt.

  • 我只是说你有个不错的臀部,但不是个很棒的臀部。

Joey: Oh, you wouldn’t know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.

  • 噢,如果它不凑过来打你一下,你是不知道它是不是很棒的臀部的。

Ross: There’s an image.

  • 想象一下。

Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee?

  • 有人还要咖啡吗?

Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?

  • 是你煮的,还是你只是服务一下?

Rachel: I’m just serving it.

  • 我只是服务一下。

Yeah, I’ll have a cup of coffee.

  • 好吧,我要杯咖啡。

Chandler: Kids, new dream. I’m in Las Vegas.

  • 孩子们,新的梦… 我在拉斯维加斯。

Ahh, Miss? More coffee?

  • 小姐?能再来点咖啡吗?

Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there?

  • 哦,打扰一下,你能把这个给拿到那边吗?

Rachel: Go ahead. Thank you.

  • 继续呀。谢谢。

Rachel: Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas.

  • 对不起。好啦,拉斯维加斯。

Chandler: Ok, So…I’m in Las Vegas. I’m Liza Minnelli.

  • 我在拉斯维加斯…我是Liza Minelli。
支付宝打赏 微信打赏

如果文章对你有帮助,欢迎点击上方按钮打赏作者!